Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot tamales!!!‏



It's hot out in the Midwest! But, it was a good week. We have found lots of new people and the Lord is blessing us with people to share a message with and with the unity of having the members work with us in teaching. It's actually pretty amazing.

Tonight I get to go back to the VC!!!! We have an investigator who wants to learn more about the history of the church and the restoration, so we're going to go back the new Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration movie. We might even get a chance to go through the new God's Plan for His Family... it's all about eternal marriage.

And I just found out we don't have time to type this email... a few thoughts then. 

Our Ward Mission Leader read to us out of the book Aspire by Kevin Hall about the work "passion". You hear the word passion a lot, how people are passionate. And I don't have my notes in front of me but I do know that passion means in latin, "suffer". Food for thought. When one is passionate about something, they are willing to suffer. Think to yourselves... how does that relate to Jesus Christ?

Well bummer. I will write more next week to make up for lost time. I know that the church is true. I know that Heavenly Father lives and hears each and every one of our prayers. I know Christ lives. He loves us. He is passionate for us...

Always,
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment