Saturday, February 26, 2011

Almost gone...

The other day I received my MTC address and I put up a tab above with information and how to write me. Come to find out I will be in the MTC for 4 weeks, rather than the originally thought 3 weeks. I can only assume it'll be for my tour training. So anyway, for 4 weeks I will need support from people like YOU! Go check out that tab and see what is possible. Thanks!

In other news, my room here at home is a mess. I get to pack everything today because I think I finally have everything I will need. This is unreal. I keep thinking it's only like going away to college or something, and that will will "come to pass" really quickly. And in a sense, I think it will. Come August, I will have already been out 6 months, with only a year left, and August does not seem that far away for me. A lot happens in 18 months. A lot will happen in these next 18 months...

The agenda is this then: Pack a majority of everything today. Attend church tomorrow in our beloved St. Helens building. Be set a part as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints tomorrow night by the stake President. Get to the airport Monday morning and fly to SLC. Be a tourist... in missionary attire... around temple square and other really awesome places in Salt Lake. Report to the MTC Wednesday afternoon. And begin my mission service. I don't know what is going to happen after that. But please stay tuned here, because here is where you'll find the information needed to write to me and to see what I've been up to. It will be fascinating, I promise!

I better go start being productive with my day...

Oh, and side note, yesterday was a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment